Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow day...shmo-day

I'm not the first, nor am I alone when I say this is the longest winter ever!  So much snow....too cold to play outside....bored kids, messy house, we have made great use of our netflix subscription...
Today is the first school day in March...100 day party is on Wednesday, and daylight savings starts next weekend....Spring is right around the corner.  YET, Jack Frost is back once again with the 'threat' of up to 12" of snow....but we get 3!!  (hahaha, in your face, JF!)  So, it was a delayed start.  DH had no work because of the 'threat' and just took the munchkins to school... it's quiet...  it's messy....  I'm making a cup of joe and about to start on a mini-project for my neice (she stole her mama's handwarmers that I made for her b-day, so i decided to make her a set...properly sized of course).
off to grab my hook and some super soft yarn for lil P

No comments:

Post a Comment